Thursday, September 5, 2013

Top Ravenclaw and Slytherin characters from the Harry Potter series

Remember back when Pottermore first came out? And we were all so beyond excited about getting sorted and seeing what house we'd be put in? Well, in the days before Pottermore was accessible, my sister and I would debate back and forth over which houses were best. We discussed all the traits and characteristics that went into each house, and all the pros and cons of each house. Then the day came to be sorted. I have probably never taken a quiz more seriously in my life. xD I probably spent fifteen minutes trying to decide whether I'd want a potion that would give me either knowledge, glory, or power. Ultimately, I chose knowledge.

In the end, I was sorted in Slytherin. My sister, into Ravenclaw.

We were both quite happy with our houses.

So since I like doing Top Character lists, I decided to do a Top Ravenclaws list and a Top Slytherins list.


Top 10 Ravenclaw Characters

1. Luna Lovegood
2. Moaning Myrtle
3. Cho Chang
4. Gilderoy Lockhart
5. Xenophilius Lovegood
6. Filius Flitwick
7. Michael Corner
8. Padma Patil
9. Terry Boot
10. Penelope Clearwater


Top 10 Slytherin Characters

1. Severus Snape
2. Draco Malfoy
3. Regulus Black 
4. Horace Slughorn
5. Phineas Nigellus Black 
6. Lucius Malfoy
7. Bellatrix Lestrange
8. Narcissa Malfoy
9. Young Tom Riddle

10. Dolores Umbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment